Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Update: 14 weeks

Darcey and I headed down to the doctors office yesterday for the second appointment in our baby adventure. Other than having to sit in the hallway because it was so packed in the office the appointment went pretty good. Now that I mention it. I forgot to ask the doctor something while we were there . . . and now I can't remember what it is again. Dang!

What I do remember is that we heard the heartbeat again. I could listen to that all day. The doctor mentioned that the beat was a little below the normal. It was nothing to worry about at all but it usually means it's a boy. I tell myself not to get my hopes up as if I'd be disappointed with a girl. A girl is really what I hoping for. Don't ask me why. I wish I knew.




No comments:

Post a Comment